Top of page
Skip to main content
COVID-19 Information: masks are required indoors on PCC campuses and in centers until March 28, 2022. Learn more on the COVID-19 & Updates Page.
Smiling PCC Veterinary Tech students

Requesting Services

 Note: ADR is now offering virtual office hours.

Students with disabilities can request accommodations for classes, assessments, other enrollment processes, or any other college activity or event.

Register with ADR & Request Services

 Step 1:  In order to set up an appointment with an ADR Program Specialist, you can complete an online application, email, or call 520-206-6688. Requests may be made at any time.

 Step 2:  Gather your disability documentation before you meet with the ADR Program Specialist. The amount and type of documentation needed may vary depending on the nature of your request.

 Step 3:  During your meeting with an ADR Program Specialist you’ll discuss:

  • the barriers you are encountering associated with your disability/medical condition;
  • accommodations you would like to request to reduce or eliminate the barriers;
  • alternatives for accommodations that are not approved.

Accommodations that are supported by documentation and do not fundamentally alter the curriculum or nature of the program will generally be approved.

 Step 4:  After approval, your ADR Program Specialist will inform each instructor of your accommodation(s) for their class.

Notify your ADR Program Specialist immediately if you do not receive any or all of your approved accommodations.

Services and Costs

Your ADR Program Specialist can detail what is available to accommodate students with disabilities. There are many offered services.

See the Nondiscrimination of Students On the Basis of Disability—Academic Adjustments and Other Accommodations for more information.

There is no charge to students with disabilities for accommodations approved by ADR. However, they are responsible for other fees and expenses associated with Pima attendance (e.g., tuition, textbooks, lab fees, printing).

When to Request Services

Every semester, you must request accommodations for each class in which you want them.

Accommodations may be requested at any time during the semester, but are not usually retroactive. Every effort will be made to provide you with required services when you need them. Some accommodations require lead time to arrange, so request accommodations as soon as you can. 

Comments Regarding Services

We want to make sure we are providing the best service to you.  Make your comments or suggestions related to ADR services by:

Back to main content Back to top